Below is an ever-building list of tips for you to consider ahead of time for your wedding day. It never hurts to think of these things ahead of time!
- When printing invitations, consider stating the time of the ceremony as 15 minutes before the bride is scheduled to arrive. This helps to ensure that all the guests arrive on time.
- If there is a possibility of rain, don’t forget a LARGE umbrella.
- A little vaseline or soap smeared inside the wedding ring will help it slip on your finger easier.
- If you ceremony is in a public place make sure you have booked with the local authority.
- For outdoor ceremonies, consider the location of toilets and shade.
- If you have older guests, you may need to provide seating.
- Make sure you have considered an alternative venue in case of wet/windy weather.
- Make sure you provide a table, or any decorations, tablecloth, etc, for signing of Wedding register and certificates.
- Take things slowly, you will want to remember as much as possible.
- Drink lots of water.
- Relax and enjoy the beautiful day ahead.